1. The Gears and WiresChapter
2. Does She Know?: Robot/Android Self-Knowledge and AuthenticityChapter
3. "...then again, who does?": Death, Life, and Love in Blade RunnerChapter
4. "I'm the best angel"-Blade Runner 2049 and Its Impact on RoboticsChapter
5. Moving Toward an Acceptance of Robotic Sexuality through Sci-Fi
Rebecca Gibson, PhD, is Visiting Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Notre Dame, USA. She specializes in bioanthropology, and serves as a juror for the Speculative Literature Foundation's Working Class Writers grant. Her work has been published in NEXUS, and in Sexuality & Culture.