2. Disaster Management and Early Warning Systems.
3. Disaster Engineering Computer Tools.
4. Early Warning System: A Use Case Scenario.
5. Early Warning System Architecture.
6. Modelling and Simulation of a Civionics Multihazard Early Warning System.
7. Multihazard Disaster Engineering during the Response Phase.
8. Conclusion and Future Directions.
Sayed Hyder Abbas Musavi, Dr Engr, is Dean of Faculty of Engineering Science and Technology at Indus University in Karachi. He has 27 years of teaching and research experience. Previously, he was engaged as Chairman of the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Hamdard University in Karachi. In past he has served as Professor and Principal at Petroman - an Institute of Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications, Government of Pakistan at its various campuses for more than 10 years and had also remained Executive District Officer IT.