1. The Catastrophic Failure of Intervention in Libya
2. As the World Burns, We Bathe in the Glory of a New Norm of Protection
3. Zones of Civility and Zones of Barbarism: the Internalist Diagnosis of Mass Atrocity Crimes
4. Everyday Atrocity and Already Existing Intervention
5. Just War and the Responsibility to Protect in a World of Already Existing Intervention Concluding Remarks: Genocide in Rwanda and Civil War in Syria
Robin Dunford is a Senior Lecturer in Globalisation and War at the University of Brighton. Michael Neu is a Senior Lecturer in Philosophy, Politics and Ethics at the University of Brighton.